TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Need Tire Rotation Shop Recommendation San Fernando Valley

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by joebruin77, May 16, 2019 at 3:54 PM.

1. joebruin77

joebruin77 Member

I am coming up on my first tire rotation. I was planning on taking it to the nearby Tesla Service Center, but thought I would check to see if anyone can recommend a tire shop in Encino, CA or adjacent areas of the San Fernando Valley. I want to make sure they jack up the car according to Tesla's recommendations and procedures so they don't harm the battery.
    Thank you,
    joebruin77

2. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Member

America's Tire have rotated our tires and fixed our flats for ~ 4 years on our 2015 P85D. They've been great. Flat repairs are FREE. Not sure about tire rotations... BUT if you buy their Tire Certificates (100% replacement cost road hazard warranty) I'm pretty sure rotations are FREE. AmTire was the first place I drove our 2015 P85D when it was new to buy Tire Certificates. Paid off a few months later when we got a sidewall puncture = free replacement tire.

https://www.americastire.com/customer-service/certificates

3. joebruin77

joebruin77 Member

Thank you for the info and recommendation. Much appreciated!