Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need to contact Tesla... The inevitable delivery/holiday clash has happened!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AlternateFlux

Former Vendor
Jun 29, 2019
UK
Well...
I've been kindly offered 48 hours notice of delivery from Tesla, just 24 hours into my first holiday in over 5 years. Which was expected to be honest.

Now though, being abroad and with limited access to data/signal, I'm struggling to get in touch with them.

Is there such a thing as a delivery telephone number at all? If anyone could help, I'd be really appreciative.

Cheers!

Well...
I've been kindly offered 48 hours notice of delivery from Tesla, just 24 hours into my first holiday in over 5 years. Which was expected to be honest.

Now though, being abroad and with limited access to data/signal, I'm struggling to get in touch with them.

Is there such a thing as a delivery telephone number at all? If anyone could help, I'd be really appreciative.

Cheers!

I've been thinking about you since I got my appointment, as we've identical spec, and collection location... Sorry it's fallen this way for you man, hopefully they'll hold onto it for you!!! I can't answer your question I'm afraid, but I got a text an hour ago asking me to confirm yes/no, not sure what would have happened if I said no, but I guess you'll get the same thing.

01628 450606 for deliveries but I have been on hold to them for a total of about 6 hours over the last 2 days and no answer (longest single call 2hrs 15, the rest about 1 hour). I got a delivery appointment for Thur that I can’t make last night having had no previous contact or window. Sent an email, hoping they will contact me back tomorrow.

Thanks all.

Yep, I've emailed them and just an auto response for now.

It's double-frustrating because they 'courtesy' called me in July and I told them - and she said made note of - my dates (literally the one week this year I am not in the country).

I know it's a rich man problem, but I'm really angry and annoyed right now.

It's a sucky situation....

Im holding out to a faint hope that they have so many cars coming that it won't matter. And that everyone will have a car in August or first week of September (that ordered back in May)

But it is a faint hope.

Looking at the order sheet there are hardly any SR+ deliveries.

Thanks all.

Yep, I've emailed them and just an auto response for now.

It's double-frustrating because they 'courtesy' called me in July and I told them - and she said made note of - my dates (literally the one week this year I am not in the country).

No need for qualification. Tesla's the problem, not you.

They don't have enough staff, they want to be an Internet business, and assign deliveries automatically, but don't have adequate systems in place to handle something as basic as a holiday, which is more likely to be happening in summer than any other time. I mean, would it be so hard for them to allow you to put a travel notification on your account?

Reactions: 1 person
They sent me a pickup date of today 4 days ago (which I couldn't make). Tried to call but gave up after an hour or so. Emailed, they never read it. However they did call me yesterday (twice - I missed the first call) and when I said I couldn't make it they moved the date without quibble (I only needed it pushed back one day to tomorrow (excited!!). Also called me again today to confirm. So it's all very last minute but hopefully they'll try to get hold of you a few times and will reschedule to a date that works.

• Informative
Reactions: Roy W. and dazzleh
They sent me a pickup date of today 4 days ago (which I couldn't make). Tried to call but gave up after an hour or so. Emailed, they never read it. However they did call me yesterday (twice - I missed the first call) and when I said I couldn't make it they moved the date without quibble (I only needed it pushed back one day to tomorrow (excited!!). Also called me again today to confirm. So it's all very last minute but hopefully they'll try to get hold of you a few times and will reschedule to a date that works.

And that's my problem... Because I am pretty much uncontactable with the exception of a spot of data coverage every few hours.

I'm not able to pick up a phone and they have no way of me contacting them.

So it's likely that the 16th will roll around and neither party will have been able to discuss my 'no show'.

And that's my problem... Because I am pretty much uncontactable with the exception of a spot of data coverage every few hours.

I'm not able to pick up a phone and they have no way of me contacting them.

So it's likely that the 16th will roll around and neither party will have been able to discuss my 'no show'.

But of a long shot, but if you're somewhere with WiFi your network might support WiFi calling?

I know it doesn't help if you're out and about, but thought it worth mentioning.

Tesla really should be better at this stuff. It's very poor and last minute. What's interesting is that I had a call about 5 days in advance of my collection to confirm, so this seems to vary wildly by service centre.

(Out of interest, where are you off to? Just so I know to avoid it like the plague! I'm one of those annoying Millennials everyone warns you about who can't bear to be disconnected! ;))

Long shot probably, but have you tried calling the Heathrow SC directly? They seem to have unique numbers, 01895 714 009...

I could send you the email address of the lady who was in contact with me yesterday, but I don't know if she'll help if not already dealing with your account....