Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need to contact Tesla... The inevitable delivery/holiday clash has happened!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get your car?

No I'm on holiday - delayed delivery until 24th.

Je desire un Tesla Model Trois por les vacances mais ce n'est pas possible. (Gallic shrug)
Je suis sur le continent avec mon Merc.
L'assistant de monsier Musk telephoned le autre jour et le delivery postponed notre retour

Bob est ton oncle!

Fluid!

Tesla just called...

The phone rang ONCE and then they hung up.

Still no email or contact. T -24 to 'delivery' and I'm in Albania (don't ask) with no way to reschedule accept wait for them to call.

I'm stupidly stressed (and yes, I know it's for essentially no reason), and now, knowing I'm being stressed over nothing is making me more stressed.

Tesla just called...

The phone rang ONCE and then they hung up.

Still no email or contact. T -24 to 'delivery' and I'm in Albania (don't ask) with no way to reschedule accept wait for them to call.

I'm stupidly stressed (and yes, I know it's for essentially no reason), and now, knowing I'm being stressed over nothing is making me more stressed.
They all try you again or reschedule you- It will happen my friend and you will be ok and happy when back home.

Reactions: 1 person
I got an email from Tesla for a rearranged date...

They replied to my mail eventually, where I told them that I wasn't back in the country until the 19th and could do a pick up on 20th OR the 22nd (because I have a hospital appointment on the 21st).

My date?

9am on the 21st.

FFS.

I obviously don't deserve this car.

(And I'm now having to consider rearranging my surgery(!) consultancy to collect).

Reactions: Roy W.
I also have a holiday clash... but only just. I have to fly at about 4 PM on Friday 23rd and the delivery slot is 5 PM on Friday 23rd!!

I could pick it up before midday on the same day. Do you think its worth me calling the Service Center in Stockport? Surely the cars arrive the day before? I don't care if its not prepped. Or should I just turn up in the morning? Does anyone have experience of moving the slot on the day?

I also have a holiday clash... but only just. I have to fly at about 4 PM on Friday 23rd and the delivery slot is 5 PM on Friday 23rd!!

I could pick it up before midday on the same day. Do you think its worth me calling the Service Center in Stockport? Surely the cars arrive the day before? I don't care if its not prepped. Or should I just turn up in the morning? Does anyone have experience of moving the slot on the day?

Definitely worth writing to them, they *should* be able to help. (On the delivery GB address).

I've got a second email response from Delivery GB today asking me to set a date for when I can collect - finally after three days.

I'd imagine they have a few to process on the day so they could well be able to move you forward by a few hours at least.

A warning though... Tesla have said that there is a seven day delivery window. So if you've planned more than a week away, you could well 'lose your slot'.

Good luck.