Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need to jack my 2020 Model S Performance

cgell

Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2020
NJ
They gave me the old tire. Plan is to have a local shop fix tire and I will find a used Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheel and mount fixed tire on it so I will have a spare "just in case".
Again, this is not repairable. Very bad idea that endangers you and everyone on the road around you. Even as a “just in case” backup. Not trying to knock you - just being honest.

Here is what I did. I put a new tire on wheel at the SC and it costs $330 this morning. They did a wonderful job of not marking the rim. Toke them a whole 30 mins.

They gave me the old tire. Plan is to have a local shop fix tire and I will find a used Sonic Carbon Slipstream Wheel and mount fixed tire on it so I will have a spare "just in case".

Thank you for all replies.

M
The cost is for tire and mounting, great! Same pilot tire, what are the tire numbers. Can't see from your pic above.

Here is what I did. I put a new tire on wheel at the SC and it costs $330 this morning. They did a wonderful job of not marking the rim. Toke them a whole 30 mins.

Thank you for all replies.

M
A follow up please @Gadget-X . Did you take the tire for repair?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC