Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need to schedule delivery - Just applied for loan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD was 12/5-12/31 as of the morning of 11/22 and then that afternoon I received the vin the EDD was bumped up to 11/23-11/30. I received two alerts to schedule delivery. This is obviously extremely abrupt and I do not feel prepared at all now.

I've been waiting for the vin to submit my loan application which was just done today. I probably won't even hear back until Monday the earliest due to the holiday and normal processing/review turnaround times. When I look at the available delivery dates, the latest I can schedule is 11/30. Still haven't received the MVPA either.

Do I push the delivery date? Do I need to contact them directly to do so?

I had to scramble on my model 3 order that was financed. I will say that Bank of America funded my loan quickly. The hardest part is getting a purchase agreement from Tesla. The MVPA has to have your VIN in the document. Once I had that I was able to get funding the next day.

Anyway if you’re feeling stressed ask for a few days. I’m sure your service advisor will work with you. I wanted to get my car ASAP so I powered thru.

I had to scramble on my model 3 order that was financed. I will say that Bank of America funded my loan quickly. The hardest part is getting a purchase agreement from Tesla. The MVPA has to have your VIN in the document. Once I had that I was able to get funding the next day.

Anyway if you’re feeling stressed ask for a few days. I’m sure your service advisor will work with you. I wanted to get my car ASAP so I powered thru.
This is really helpful. Thanks.

I got approved for the loan today but still need the MVPA. Still only have the order agreement.