Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Window Tint Recommendation in San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Careful to keep the front windows legal. A friend had an accident with illegal tint. There were injuries to the other party. Insurance company didn't have to pay a dime as the court said he was operating a vehicle outside the vehicle code and the insurance company had contracted in good faith with what they thought was a legal vehicle. It's costing him a fortune. It was at night so he could not see well due to tint.

Not sure if this is true, it sounds like it's certainly a possibility that this could happen, I find it hard to believe if something like this was actually enforced. I wouldn't put it past insurance companies though. Probably shouldn't admit that tint was a major reason for an injury accident though.

Last edited:
We are now offering CeraLuxe Quantum Ceramic window films in San Diego, made by same manufacturer as PhotoSync. Best Ceramic film on the market only second to photo sync but costs about 20% less. Shades are 20, 33, 45 and 70% so there is a nice range for all types of applications.

Heat rejection all the way up to 71% TSER, highest optical clarity and no signal interference. This product will be a huge hit alongside PhotoSync!

Attachments

• CeraLuxe Ceramic (Digital Brochure) copy.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
Hey everyone, my name is Matt and I work with Theo over at Monumental Workx. I do his digital marketing. I was checking things out and came across this page thanks to you guys linking to his website. Anyhow, I just wanted to say how thankful Theo is for all of your business and referrals. He does his best, along with his team, to make sure he provides the best quality and best product for the cars they work on. In fact, I was just over at the shop a few days ago and he had a Model X that he was doing tint and a vinyl wrap on. There was just a small error in the vinyl wrap and he made the guys take off that entire section and redo it. Just a fantastic way to do business in my opinion.

Thanks for letting me post!