Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Window Tint Recommendation in San Diego

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know...trust me, they won't be getting my business.

What part of San Diego do you live in? Any chance I could see your tint in person? I'd really like to see how it looks on another Tesla before I pull the trigger and get it installed.
I'm waaayyyy down south but depending on where you are I could drive closer to your area. Don't want you spending money only to end up hating it! Won't have time until the weekend but let me know how your schedule is and we'll try to figure something out.

I'm near Old Town. I'd like to see it also. Any chance of seeing it Saturday at about 11:00? El Indio's on India Street?
Thanx!

I'm free all weekend. I don't mind driving to some place that works out well for you.
Hmm, will have to check with the girlfriend if she's down for Mexican food (she's picky) but I think we can at least stop by that area to show off the tint :)

Cool! We'll try to get there a little before 11, have some other things to do that day but we don't mind showing off the tint for a bit :)

Thanks for taking the time to show us your tint yesterday. It was sure helpful to me to see it in person. Leaning towards getting the 45 all around, 75 in front and possibly on top. Pretty confident now it's going to work great for me.

DSC_0040.jpg
Monumental Workx did my tint this week. Very happy with the results. Photosync 75 on the windshield and pano. 45 on the sides and 35 on the back.

DSC_0032.jpg
FullSizeRender 2 copy.jpg

Reactions: Jool
Beautiful. Happy with the service there?

Jool,
Do you have 55 on your side windows or 45?
Thanx for showing off your new toy when we met.
I made it up to the Model 3 unveil and ordered two of 'em.

Cheers,
C

@cmlaff, Jool went with 55 on sides and rear (so did I). Check back a few posts. ;) A number of us have gone with Monumental Workx -- they did a great job with my Photosync and are highly recommended from my POV -- besides, they are presently the only Photosync option here in the San Diego area unless you want to drive up the OC/LA way.

Beautiful. Happy with the service there?

Jool,
Do you have 55 on your side windows or 45?
Thanx for showing off your new toy when we met.
I made it up to the Model 3 unveil and ordered two of 'em.

Cheers,
C

@cmlaff, Jool went with 55 on sides and rear (so did I). Check back a few posts. ;) A number of us have gone with Monumental Workx -- they did a great job with my Photosync and are highly recommended from my POV -- besides, they are presently the only Photosync option here in the San Diego area unless you want to drive up the OC/LA way.

Hey, when it stops raining let's get the two cars together and take a good pic. Some might appreciate a side by side comparison of the 55 vs the 45... (and it gives me an excuse to go for a drive) ;)

Sorry, was over in Vegas all weekend so I didn't see these posts until now! Yes, still very happy with the tint and service there at Monumental Workx! It was really great meeting you guys, I'm always happy to help out with whatever I can! And yes, we should totally get our cars together for a nice photoshoot sometime when our schedules align :)