Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NeedToCharge.com...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CMc1

supercharge.info editor
Supporting Member
Aug 2, 2019
North, UK
With the lack of CCS SC stalls and often S / X owners using these stalls unintentionally, when others are free.. please spread the word of NeedToCharge.com

it’s free and will ping the owner when you input their reg via the app or website.
Very handy. Not just for the SC network.

If this app were published by the coppers, and they had access to DVLA records, and thus the owners email address, then the idea is FAB.

But yes, if it requires the OFFENDERS to sign up, I'm afraid the app is far too reliant on the bad guys registering.

• Funny
Reactions: Rooster6655
If this app were published by the coppers, and they had access to DVLA records, and thus the owners email address, then the idea is FAB.

But yes, if it requires the OFFENDERS to sign up, I'm afraid the app is far too reliant on the bad guys registering.
It's an interesting idea using the DVLA data but they don't actually hold email addresses for most people. The licencing web site is the only one I have ever been to where you can make a payment without even entering an email address.
They could maybe write you a strongly worded letter but not sure that will cut it in this circumstance.

Which seems to be the majority.. I've not come across any site with all CCS but presumably they exist (in fact I've not used across any with more than 2 until this weekend when I'm heading out to one with 4). I'd question the idea that 76% of stalls have been converted. It's a pity there's no up to date list without being in the car.

I'd question the idea that 76% of stalls have been converted.

Why, have you got better data? or you've checked my maths and I got it wrong? (Entirely possible of course ...)

I think it is more likely that the crowd-sourced data is lagging reality

Tracker CCS on Superchargers

The incomplete ones are:

2/12 Chorley, UK
2/12 Fleet Northbound, UK
4/16 Birmingham-Hopwood Park, UK
2/8 Keele / Stoke-on-Trent Northbound, UK
2/8 Telford, UK
2/8 Warwick Northbound, UK
2/8 Warwick Southbound, UK
2/8 Washington, UK
2/8 Woodall Southbound, UK

2/4 Keele / Stoke-on-Trent Southbound, UK

4/6 Oxford, UK - don't think that is right, Oxford has more than 6 stalls I think?

4/8 Bristol - M5, UK
4/8 Burtonwood, UK
4/8 Membury Services Westbound, UK
4/8 Michaelwood Services Northbound, UK
4/8 Sarn, UK

6/8 Membury Services Eastbound, UK
4/5 Dartford, UK

Fleet Northbound only has 8 functioning/active stalls. The other 4 are in wrappers perhaps as old as Southbound

Thanks.

Tesla (Website) is indicating 8 too. SuperchargerInfo still saying 12.

I wonder how SuperchargerInfo gets updated. The number of stalls of e.g. Oxford and Grantham are showing correct current numbers, including on the (historial) data-rows for Construction / Opening ... and they were definitely fewer stalls at that time. So no data-record for the Upgrade itself ...

the fact that SuperchargerInfo shows the current stalls correctly suggests to me that they use a batch update.

If so the Fleet change will auto-upgrade SuperchargerInfo at some point ...

Why, have you got better data? or you've checked my maths and I got it wrong? (Entirely possible of course ...)

I think it is more likely that the crowd-sourced data is lagging reality

Tracker CCS on Superchargers

The incomplete ones are:

2/12 Chorley, UK
2/12 Fleet Northbound, UK
4/16 Birmingham-Hopwood Park, UK
2/8 Keele / Stoke-on-Trent Northbound, UK
2/8 Telford, UK
2/8 Warwick Northbound, UK
2/8 Warwick Southbound, UK
2/8 Washington, UK
2/8 Woodall Southbound, UK

2/4 Keele / Stoke-on-Trent Southbound, UK

4/6 Oxford, UK - don't think that is right, Oxford has more than 6 stalls I think?

4/8 Bristol - M5, UK
4/8 Burtonwood, UK
4/8 Membury Services Westbound, UK
4/8 Michaelwood Services Northbound, UK
4/8 Sarn, UK

6/8 Membury Services Eastbound, UK
4/5 Dartford, UK

Wouldn't surprise me if they get all these updated all at once in a short period of time.