Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NEMA 14-50 adapter for Gen2 UMC

ilyak

Mar 16, 2019
Walpole, NH
Adapter only. Bought an extra Gen2 UMC and it came with the NEMA 14-50 adapter that I do not need as I already have one.
$35+shipping or local pick-up in Rochester, NY.

ilyak

Mar 16, 2019
Walpole, NH
I would like to buy this. How do you want payment and how much is shipping to Southern Utah?
PayPal if it works for you, as far as shipping - PM me your zip and how fast you need it, please.

edit: just realized I didn’t actually test the adapter since I got the spare UMC, I’ll do it tonight. I don’t have any reason to think it’s faulty, but I should try it out to make sure it works anyway!

kk6ou

Sep 14, 2019
St. George, UT
No worries. I couldn't see any way to PM you so I just started a new conversation with just you. I'm in no hurry since I don't take delivery of my S until mid December. It's a long 6 weeks!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC