Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nema 14/50 adaptor is a no show?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone having a problem getting the Nema 14/50 adaptor from Tesla?
I signed up to get an email when they got it back in stock and have never heard back. One day I decided to look on the website again and it was available. I ended up ordering it. Now, all I see is tracking not available. It’s been two weeks now and nothing is happening. I wrote to Tesla and no response. I do have a confirmation email with the order.

If they had it in stock and I was able to order it, then why haven’t they sent it out? Not sure what is going on over there.

Anyone going through this?

I signed up to get an email when they got it back in stock and have never heard back. One day I decided to look on the website again and it was available. I ended up ordering it. Now, all I see is tracking not available. It’s been two weeks now and nothing is happening. I wrote to Tesla and no response. I do have a confirmation email with the order.

If they had it in stock and I was able to order it, then why haven’t they sent it out? Not sure what is going on over there.

Because Tesla is horribly disorganized.

They cannot even give accurate delivery dates for $100K vehicles. Good luck with the wall adapter.

• Funny
Reactions: Lindenwood

Ordered mine and got it within the week. Washington State.

It's all scalpers bots buying them. People put them in eBay for four times the price. The Tesla site doesn't even have time to fwd the in stock notice emails.

I got mine from Tesla the same way you did. I randomly seen them in stock one day and order right away.
F___ the scalpers. Preferably with an old, weathered, splintery broomstick. How long before these "people" move on to something like baby formula, if they haven't already?