TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Nema 14-50 plug in North Lake Tahoe

Discussion in 'North America' started by Merrill, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Sonoma, California
    For those of you who live in the San Francisco Bay Area, good news. I just did a trip to North Lake Tahoe and there are not many places you can charge at a decent rate. So when I stayed at Northstar I had breakfast at the Ritz-Carlton at Northstar. What a great spot and beautiful hotel. I went to the Concierge and asked them if they had any charging stations to plug into. She had to do some checking and e-mailed me when I got home to say they had 110 and a Nema 6-30. Today she got back to me saying they are in the process of installing a 14-50 Nema plug. So another place to stay with a faster way to charge. The Firelite lodge was great and they have a 14-50 plug but this gives you a chance to spend the night in Northstar and charge up. I will up date the forum with when the plug is on line.