Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Netflix and YouTube

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the Model 3 forums, plenty of work arounds on logging into YouTube and others. Log into Plex and then try YouTube. also from the web browser, log into gmail. Then YT. Better information is avail, but at least you know it can be done...

These apps are very spotty with loading and connection issues (even when on wifi). Anyone able to connect YouTube tv? I always get this message when I try to log in. I also tried to log in gmail from the web browser and got the same message
image.jpg

These apps are very spotty with loading and connection issues (even when on wifi). Anyone able to connect YouTube tv? I always get this message when I try to log in. I also tried to log in gmail from the web browser and got the same message View attachment 629825
1) go to web browser
2) go to Dropbox
3) log in with Google
4) go back to YouTube app and you should be logged in

Trying to understand why we would want streaming services in a car. I cringe to think that people have this stuff running while they are driving. Do you sit in your car parked and watch videos or TV or whatever? I'd imagine that if you drive a Tesla you probably already have a nice large screen/home theater in your house. I'm happy just to have the car connect to my phone for music or calls.

Trying to understand why we would want streaming services in a car. I cringe to think that people have this stuff running while they are driving. Do you sit in your car parked and watch videos or TV or whatever? I'd imagine that if you drive a Tesla you probably already have a nice large screen/home theater in your house. I'm happy just to have the car connect to my phone for music or calls.

Buying any type of car, I expect every option/feature that is offered with the car to work properly. Streaming is disabled while driving. This is more for when waiting in the car for something especially with a toddler and I can watch sports.