Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Netflix racing show “Hyperdrive”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have y’all seen the Netflix show, Hyperdrive? It’s like American Ninja Warrior, only with the competitors driving their own vehicles on gymkhana/drifter course. As I watch the show I can’t help but wonder how a Performance 3 (with traction control disabled, of course) would prevail. The driver of the 3 would need to be able to drift without using a handbrake, which is doable but a bit more tricky.

Watching it now and I was thinking the same thing! Shouldn't have a problem with water. Would love to see it in a second season. Maybe a roadster by then...
Have y’all seen the Netflix show, Hyperdrive? It’s like American Ninja Warrior, only with the competitors driving their own vehicles on gymkhana/drifter course. As I watch the show I can’t help but wonder how a Performance 3 (with traction control disabled, of course) would prevail. The driver of the 3 would need to be able to drift without using a handbrake, which is doable but a bit more tricky.