Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nevada Superchargers (location speculation, discussion)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Tesla website SC map at Supercharger | Tesla Motors shows two Superchargers coming to highway 80 by the end of this year (move the slider bar at the bottom of the map to see them), probably in or close to Winemucca and Elko. It's only 165 miles from Reno to Winemucca, and 124 miles from Winemucca to Elko. Easy.

Elko to Salt Lake is 230 miles but it's pretty flat so if you keep it to 65mph or less and start with a full charge you should be okay.

Nothing is shown for highway 50 in Nevada and I doubt Tesla has plans for any SCs on that route.
RIGHT. Living here for 6 years with Teslas, I have never had a problem going out of state any where so this thread is a bit of a surprise to me.

• Funny
  • Helpful
Reactions: FlyF4 and Rocky_H
RIGHT. Living here for 6 years with Teslas, I have never had a problem going out of state any where so this thread is a bit of a surprise to me.

The beginnings of this thread are from 2014. US 50, US 93, and parts of US 95 are still incomplete with respect to Supercharging. Ely will be a trifecta as it helps US 50, 93, and 6. McDermitt will complete 95 through the state, though I'd also like to see one in Fallon to help US 50 travelers.

The beginnings of this thread are from 2014. US 50, US 93, and parts of US 95 are still incomplete with respect to Supercharging. Ely will be a trifecta as it helps US 50, 93, and 6. McDermitt will complete 95 through the state, though I'd also like to see one in Fallon to help US 50 travelers.
Thanks for the info. Yea I realize it is an old thread. I moved here not long after that and still didn't have an issue. Just a little surprised people were still commenting about it. Of course, I would like to see more SCs :)