Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nevada Waiting Room

SinCityEV

Dirty Energy Investor
Sep 8, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Hey everyone, I wanted to start a Nevada waiting room as it seems most states have something similar. I'm currently waiting on a 21 MYP White/Black w/Tow. OD 8/30/21 - EDD 9/10/21 - 9/30/21

Any other Silver State orders out there?

Arkbird

MYLR Red/Black Tow 19 OD:7/24 VIN: 299XXX
Dec 8, 2020
Las Vegas
Yup. We're here! :)

SPCCAR0922

Sep 21, 2021
Las Vegas, NV
Ordered 7/10. No vin yet. M3P midnight silver, Blk interior 😭😭😭

did i say no vin? Going into week 13 original EDD 8-11 weeks

Sahara customer service is a joke. EDD now 10/6-10/20

Arkbird

Dec 8, 2020
Las Vegas
Ordered 7/10. No vin yet. M3P midnight silver, Blk interior 😭😭😭

did i say no vin? Going into week 13 original EDD 8-11 weeks

Sahara customer service is a joke. EDD now 10/6-10/20
I haven't bothered trying to contact them. Not like they can tell me anything that I don't already know from here or my account.

Arkbird

Dec 8, 2020
Las Vegas
How'd your delivery go?
So all of the lead up to delivery was stressful and I don't think the service center did a good job at all. With that said, my home delivery went very well. I didn't go over it with a fine tooth comb, I simply installed my accessories and took it for a drive. I had an issue with the window but the service department was easy to work with. I love my car. I definitely won't be going back to gas as a daily driver.

Reactions: kingpinscher

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC