Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Got a Model X a couple months ago and had the dealer put winter tires on the stock rims. Thus, I am selling the OEM all-season tires -- they are NEVER USED. They have approx 10km on them because the odometer was not technically at zero when I picked up the Model X. I never drove with them on.

They are Continental Crosscontact LX Sport, 265/45/R20. Stored in plastic bags, from Tesla. Located in Toronto, ON Canada. Selling them for $1000 CAD.

Tirerack has these for $1800 CAD. Jump on this bargain!!

Are they stagger or 265 all around

Hi all,

Got a Model X a couple months ago and had the dealer put winter tires on the stock rims. Thus, I am selling the OEM all-season tires -- they are NEVER USED. They have approx 10km on them because the odometer was not technically at zero when I picked up the Model X. I never drove with them on.

They are Continental Crosscontact LX Sport, 265/45/R20. Stored in plastic bags, from Tesla. Located in Toronto, ON Canada. Selling them for $1000 CAD.

Tirerack has these for $1800 CAD. Jump on this bargain!![/QU

Hi all,

Tirerack has these for $1800 CAD. Jump on this bargain!!
Please send me txt to 416. 201.1974 if they are still available