Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 1/4 mile stock SUV World Record (Model X P100D)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing a higher SOC as launch mode was used on both passes. @fiksegts did the 11.4 pass at about 75-80% SOC and I did the 11.3 pass at about 88% SOC.

I let adrenaline get the better of me each time I do a pass and feel like I need to race the car next to me. I want to go back again and just do a pass for my best time. Stage as shallow as possible, use launch mode, not worry about reaction time and just let her eat....

I think it has an 11.1 in her.
Thanks for the info. Make sure you get all the data and try and get a race weight.

I'm thinking if you hold the brake hard it may not creep slightly forward when it preloads the suspension during launch mode allowing for a more shallow stage.
I'd also run max tire pressure without wiggin' out the sensors.
I'd like to know what affect ambient air temp might have on times.
Also curious if launch mode is still necessary for max power.
The KW output will tell a lot of the story.

Mines pushing out 550 @ around 70%. Hope it's 575 @100%power
I've never seen 57x.

If you get a chance grab a weight too.
Mine was 5350lbs without me in it.
Yeah, maybe a high 11.1x with all conditions being optimized.

I put my 1st run side by side your first run and they are eerily similar.
Maybe Elon has them programmed to all run the same.

Yours----Mine

1.778----1.799
4.785---4.790
7.303----7.304
9.518----9.525
11.418---11.434
22"-----20" rims
~75%----75% SOC
X ---- 548KW
X ---- 43* temp.
X ---- 5540lbs weight

Wonder what 25 KW means in the 1/4 mile?

I'm guessing a higher SOC as launch mode was used on both passes. @fiksegts did the 11.4 pass at about 75-80% SOC and I did the 11.3 pass at about 88% SOC.

I let adrenaline get the better of me each time I do a pass and feel like I need to race the car next to me. I want to go back again and just do a pass for my best time. Stage as shallow as possible, use launch mode, not worry about reaction time and just let her eat....

I think it has an 11.1 in her.
Can you share your settings you had in the car to max its power? What I have a new P100dl and reading mixed reviews on Launch mode and max battery. Some have said my car is already operating at max power and others say it makes a difference using the max batter and the ludicrous easter egg.

Another day at the track and a faster ET..... Keep an eye on dragtimes YouTube channel for some good vids.... Sunday Funday!

IMG_1818.jpg
IMG_1831.jpg
IMG_1816.jpg
IMG_1834.jpg