Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 1/4 mile stock SUV World Record (Model X P100D)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Racerx22b

@unplggdd on Instagram
Nov 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
Took a trip back to the strip with @fiksegts (dragtimes) and got a 11.3 time. See attached.

0C826A27-0660-460E-B678-D708CE330DBA.jpg

It was a very modified Subaru WRX type car. Had it handled u til the Very end and it blew by me. Massive turbo effect.

Turbo effect + EV effect probably made it more dramatic.

I'm curious as to back to back times you can put out using stock 20's vs your 22's. I know your 22's are better rubber, but the give/softer tire may help with grip. Still would technically be stock.

What helped you go from high 1.7 to 1.70 60' time?

I'm guessing a higher SOC as launch mode was used on both passes. @fiksegts did the 11.4 pass at about 75-80% SOC and I did the 11.3 pass at about 88% SOC.

I let adrenaline get the better of me each time I do a pass and feel like I need to race the car next to me. I want to go back again and just do a pass for my best time. Stage as shallow as possible, use launch mode, not worry about reaction time and just let her eat....

I think it has an 11.1 in her.

I'm guessing a higher SOC as launch mode was used on both passes. @fiksegts did the 11.4 pass at about 75-80% SOC and I did the 11.3 pass at about 88% SOC.

I let adrenaline get the better of me each time I do a pass and feel like I need to race the car next to me. I want to go back again and just do a pass for my best time. Stage as shallow as possible, use launch mode, not worry about reaction time and just let her eat....

I think it has an 11.1 in her.

I'll race you in my F150