Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 100KWh battery (almost) official for S and X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

upload_2016-8-12_20-54-52.png

Must be a rendering by some Tesla fan done when the rumor started after uncovering the 100D in Tesla's firmware. Each time a rumor or information is available you have dozen of photoshop savvy people creating stuff up (model 3 before unveil, model S with X facelift, Tesla truck etc).

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
As I share in the Model X thread, is it possible that they are already installing 100 kWh battery in new cars? :eek:

Tesla is secretly adding over 50 hp to the Model S P90D Ludicrous based on 3rd party testing, what does it mean?
I began wondering about that when Tesla posted a 100 graphic on their Twitter page then changed it to 100% Electric. Seemed suspicious. Like they didn't know people would jump to a conclusion. That was before the refresh. I have a gut feeling that the refresh cars have the 100 battery in their 90s. Some feel better performance in these 90s. And other rumors suggest refresh cars have upgradeable hardware and newer cars in production this week may have additional hardware getting them to AP2.

Reactions: Model S M.D.