Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 19" Gemini Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I just picked up my 2021 Model Y today and swapped the wheels so I'm looking to sell the 19" Gemini wheels and oem tires. Drove home about 6 miles from the Tesla dealership today on these Gemini wheels and tires and they are as close to brand new as you can get. I'm selling them without the TPMS, but if that's a deal breaker, I'll include them for $300 extra. If you have other wheels that you're swapping these for (uberturbine, turbine, etc) you can just use your current TPMS and save the money. Local pickup in Southern California. Thanks!

Hi all, I just picked up my 2021 Model Y today and swapped the wheels so I'm looking to sell the 19" Gemini wheels and oem tires. Drove home about 6 miles from the Tesla dealership today on these Gemini wheels and tires and they are as close to brand new as you can get. I'm selling them without the TPMS, but if that's a deal breaker, I'll include them for $300 extra. If you have other wheels that you're swapping these for (uberturbine, turbine, etc) you can just use your current TPMS and save the money. Local pickup in Southern California. Thanks!
Wish you were in Central Oregon