Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I have a set of 19" Slipstream wheels only for sale. Literally drove from delivery to tire shop (10 miles). Watch video or request pics. Serious offers please.
Asking $950 for local pick up in Georgia area.
Willing to ship, but you will need to cover the cost of packaging and shipping. I will need area code to determine shipping cost.

Thanks

No disrespect but you might want to check comps. Tesla sells these brand new for less.

With tires and tpms mounted and balanced your looking at $1,200 for the set - I'd work backwards from there.
Thanks, I will check the competition. I don't think Tesla sells brand new 19" slipstream wheels for less. They sell it for $2500 with winter tires which cost $240 each. There fore the wheels are about $1400-$1500 or something like that.

I have a set of 19" Slipstream wheels only for sale. Literally drove from delivery to tire shop (10 miles). Watch video or request pics. Serious offers please.
Asking $950 for local pick up in Georgia area.
Willing to ship, but you will need to cover the cost of packaging and shipping. I will need area code to determine shipping cost.

Thanks

GLWS fellow ATLantian! interesting perspective as I think the slipstreams look better than the old 19" wheels. So much so that I powdercoated a set to use as the winter shoes.
I haven't seen what they look like powder coated yet. Can you post a pic? Might change my opinion. I plan on powder coating the OEM style as well. I like the single spokes better and they show off red break calipers better. :)