TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New 20" model X slipstream alloys & tyres for sale

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Sam_Alset, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Sam_Alset

Sam_Alset Member

Morning all

Is anyone interested in buying new model X 20" slipstream alloys with tyres.
    I've be collect my upgraded 22" onyx through the referral program tense why the original slipstreams are for sale.

The 20" slip streams will be brand new as I haven't even recieved my new model X yet which is due for delivery around end of May.

I am based near heathrow

Thanks

Sam

2. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Active Member

I’ve not got my first MX yet but I am looking for a spare set of rims, what you looking to get for them?

3. Sam_Alset

Sam_Alset Member

Hey congratulations and welcome to the family. My sales rep said the retail price is £3000 for 4 New 20" alloys with new tyres.

I'd be happy with £2000 :)

When did you order yours and when are you expecting delivery.

4. Sam_Alset

Sam_Alset Member

Hey congratulations and welcome to the family. My sales rep said the retail price is apparently £3000 for 4 New 20" alloys with newtyres. But the price for 4 × 20" winter tyres alone is £2700 on the tesla website. Please see photo attached.

I'd be happy with £2000 :)

When did you order yours and when are you expectingdelivery

Thanks

Sam

Attached Files:

5. WannabeOwner

WannabeOwner Well-Known Member

Dunno what size they are, but 275/45R20 110V Pirelli Scorpion Winters are available for change from £200 each ... but I'm probably looking at the wrong tyre!

6. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Active Member

Thanks, September so a little wait yet for me, I’ll have a think about it thanks as I’m also looking at prices for 3rd party rims and I cannot make my mind up if I should get 22’s as a 2nd set.

God know how I managed to pull the trigger and order and MX when it took me an age to decide on that thought I’d never order lol

7. Sam_Alset

Sam_Alset Member

Oh wow that's a long way a away? When did you order? Or did you specifically ask for a September delivery for the new plate?

I should get mine at the end of June. I'm just a little to impatient.

No worries I'm not in any major hurry. Let me know when you have made up your mind.

Cheers

Sam

8. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Active Member

Yeah I pick September for the new reg but also for my existing lease to end.

Jeepers, had enough referrals for new rims and not even got ya car yet other than offering advice on here other forums what’s ya advice for getting them :)

9. Sam_Alset

Sam_Alset Member

Screenshot_20180411-163306.jpg This will be our 2nd model X :)

I referred 3 of my brothers in one week, 2 of friends and myself :)

I've actually bagged the following :

- kids model S ride on
    - founder's edition black charger
    - 22" inch onyx wheels
    - Power wall 2
    - invitation to next launch event

Not bad for a week's referrals :) time was jusy right to refer my brothers and friends. We all collect on the same day.

Will be a fun hand over day.

heres a pic of our 1st MX and a pic of my referalls page on my tesla app/account.

IMG_20180409_180318_829.jpg Screenshot_20180411-163306.jpg IMG_20180409_180318_829.jpg Screenshot_20180411-163306.jpg

10. Fellsteruk

Fellsteruk Active Member