Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 20" model X slipstream alloys & tyres for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Morning all

Is anyone interested in buying new model X 20" slipstream alloys with tyres.
I've be collect my upgraded 22" onyx through the referral program tense why the original slipstreams are for sale.

The 20" slip streams will be brand new as I haven't even recieved my new model X yet which is due for delivery around end of May.

I am based near heathrow

Thanks

Sam

Hey congratulations and welcome to the family. My sales rep said the retail price is £3000 for 4 New 20" alloys with new tyres.

I'd be happy with £2000 :)

When did you order yours and when are you expecting delivery.

I’ve not got my first MX yet but I am looking for a spare set of rims, what you looking to get for them?

Hey congratulations and welcome to the family. My sales rep said the retail price is apparently £3000 for 4 New 20" alloys with newtyres. But the price for 4 × 20" winter tyres alone is £2700 on the tesla website. Please see photo attached.

I'd be happy with £2000 :)

When did you order yours and when are you expectingdelivery

Thanks

Sam

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2018-04-09-22-47-48.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-04-09-22-47-48.jpg
    660.2 KB · Views: 42
Thanks, September so a little wait yet for me, I’ll have a think about it thanks as I’m also looking at prices for 3rd party rims and I cannot make my mind up if I should get 22’s as a 2nd set.

God know how I managed to pull the trigger and order and MX when it took me an age to decide on that thought I’d never order lol

Thanks, September so a little wait yet for me, I’ll have a think about it thanks as I’m also looking at prices for 3rd party rims and I cannot make my mind up if I should get 22’s as a 2nd set.

God know how I managed to pull the trigger and order and MX when it took me an age to decide on that thought I’d never order lol

Oh wow that's a long way a away? When did you order? Or did you specifically ask for a September delivery for the new plate?

I should get mine at the end of June. I'm just a little to impatient.

No worries I'm not in any major hurry. Let me know when you have made up your mind.

Cheers

Sam

Screenshot_20180411-163306.jpg
This will be our 2nd model X :)

I referred 3 of my brothers in one week, 2 of friends and myself :)

I've actually bagged the following :

- kids model S ride on
- founder's edition black charger
- 22" inch onyx wheels
- Power wall 2
- invitation to next launch event

Not bad for a week's referrals :) time was jusy right to refer my brothers and friends. We all collect on the same day.

Will be a fun hand over day.

heres a pic of our 1st MX and a pic of my referalls page on my tesla app/account.

IMG_20180409_180318_829.jpg
IMG_20180409_180318_829.jpg