Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 20'' Two-Tone Slipstream Wheel Option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope you supply a few spare decals. In case a newbie screws up a couple and nice if you get a nick you could replace a few decals.

How easily do they peel off?

Yes we do include spares but they are so easy to install It's highly unlikely you'll need them.

They are easy to pull off initially, after a few years they will come off if heated with a heat gun and a bit of finagling (There are plenty of wrap removal after "X" years videos on YouTube if you're interested).

Reactions: mswlogo
Awesome. What does Matrix Black look like vs Satin Black?

can you post a photo of one of the stickers in each color, or better yet, on the wheels?

The photos I posted have Matrix Black installed, it has texture but from a distance (3ft or so) it looks matte.

The Satin Black will be closer to what Tesla is currently putting on the Two-Tone option.

Capture.PNG

The photos I posted have Matrix Black installed, it has texture but from a distance (3ft or so) it looks matte.

The Satin Black will be closer to what Tesla is currently putting on the Two-Tone option.

View attachment 453408

Shoot, I didn’t know this. Can you change my order from Matrix to Satin.

mswlogo at hotmail, I’m in MA, First name George. I paid via Apple Pay.

Having trouble installing these.

Can you make a Video specific for this upgrade?

Don't know if I should wrap around the rim edge. If I try to go flush to the edge the radius is wrong.

You should be leaving a 1/4th inch of outer lip uncovered. (Look at the raven wheel photo further up this page) The inside should overlap the back edge.

We were going to have an install video live today however we’re in Houston and we had severe flooding. Our house flooded and the roads to our office are underwater. Video is delayed until early next week.

Reactions: mswlogo
You should be leaving a 1/4th inch of outer lip uncovered. (Look at the raven wheel photo further up this page) The inside should overlap the back edge.

We were going to have an install video live today however we’re in Houston and we had severe flooding. Our house flooded and the roads to our office are underwater. Video is delayed until early next week.

Thanks stay dry.