TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New 20" Wheels

Discussion in 'Model S' started by JayRo, Sep 13, 2015.

Tags:
  1. JayRo

JayRo Member

I know how hard it was to decide on a new pair of shoes for the NEW baby. I hope this helps some decide on type and size.
    Front 9.5" wide, +35 offset on 245/40/20
    Rear 10.5" wide, +42 offset on 275/35/20 (Rear a little stretched but elevates bulging out of fender and rock chips)

IMG_1891.PNG

2. Riprazor

Riprazor Member

I have a very similar setup on my P85D and really like it. I had the 21 inch staggered turbines on my P85+ and went with the 10.5 x 20's in the rear and 9 x 20's in the front on the P85D. Running 275/40 in the rear and 245/40 in the front. The slight diameter difference has been a non issue and the ride is considerably more comfortable than the 21 inch turbines. I have been stopped numerous times at various Superchargers and asked about the setup (Vossen CVT's).

3. JayRo

JayRo Member

SORRY. Re reading my initial post I made an ERROR. My front rim is 9" wide.

PS
    I can't find the edit post link.

4. Stiff1

Stiff1 Member

I hunk they look great, what brand are they?