Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 2016 facelift CPO - failed headlight

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed last night that my passenger side headlight "eyebrow" was out. I emailed the service center today and they said the headlight needs to be replaced and they are working on getting a timeline to get one in stock...

Surprising that the whole assembly needs to be replaced. I did a brief search and didn't see anything about it on the forums; but, based on the service center response it seems to be a known issue.

Here is a picture:
View media item 116354
Bad light:
View media item 116352
Good light:
View media item 116353
My car is a 2016 S75 facelift AP1 that I purchased about three weeks ago as a CPO with just under 5,000 miles on it. It has the premium interior and black next gen seats. I paid $68k and I think it was an outstanding deal... I debated back and forth about ordering getting an AP2 S60 but the CPO deal was too good to pass up.

The car was absolutely brand new inside and out. So far I have added:

Llumar (Suntek) Paint protection film on the whole front end, door handles and roof surround.

Abstract Ocean upgraded LED trunk, frunk, and puddle lights

Abstract Ocean phone holder

Abstract Ocean parcel shelf auto lift

Formula One Pinnacle tint 15% rear 30% front doors and 80% windshield

I have wanted a tesla ever since I Road in a roadster back when they were released in the late 2000s. I absolutely love the car and the speed and refinement is very impressive! I've put almost 2,000 miles on it already!