Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 2017 S75d Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello
Just took delivery of a new 2017 S75d today from the Tempe, AZ location that I ordered just 5 weeks ago.

Blue, AWD, Smart Air, Glass Roof, Sunroof, Tan/Slate/White Upgraded Interior, Enhanced Sound System, Enhanced Interior/Exterior Package and carbon fiber accents

This will be my daily driver for commuting.

I'll hold onto my Challenger 392 for shows only and keep my dually around for hauling the off road car and toy hauler.

My boss is the one that sold me on these as he has a P85d and the CEO has a X 90d.

Right now I'm using a NEMA 14-50 in my garage with 50 amp circuit. I do plan on installing a wall connector

Hope to meet some nice folks here.

IMG_1304.JPG

You must be new here...it's S75D, not d. Just kidding...welcome and enjoy your car, she is beautiful. Also, if your place of employment is hiring, let me know...these people have great tastes when it comes to cars.

You must be new here...it's S75D, not d. Just kidding...welcome and enjoy your car, she is beautiful. Also, if your place of employment is hiring, let me know...these people have great tastes when it comes to cars.

I guess that is what I get for doing the post on my iPhone...it either likes to constantly change the case of characters and out think me.

Were always hiring, and looking for great talent. I will send you a link via IM to our careers listing.

I am installing my BlackVue DR650 2 channel camera this weekend. Also my graphics guy that I do some IT work for on the side is going to do a clear bra and some wrap work on the chrome to match the body color. Then in about 2 weeks my tint guy is coming over to take care of the tint job,

I may replace the wheels, or just have these stockers powder coated...

It's BEAUTIFUL. I ordered the X 100D in blue, and my delivery got moved from "March/early April" to "May/early June." I'm having a tough time over here. But it's great to see how beautiful the blue is. I've never actually seen one.

It's BEAUTIFUL. I ordered the X 100D in blue, and my delivery got moved from "March/early April" to "May/early June." I'm having a tough time over here. But it's great to see how beautiful the blue is. I've never actually seen one.
I saw a blue one time on our freewand that was all it took
I was goong to get a P but my sensibility side kicked in as my other go fast toys do that and the purpose of this is a daily driver

I guess that is what I get for doing the post on my iPhone...it either likes to constantly change the case of characters and out think me.

Were always hiring, and looking for great talent. I will send you a link via IM to our careers listing.

I am installing my BlackVue DR650 2 channel camera this weekend. Also my graphics guy that I do some IT work for on the side is going to do a clear bra and some wrap work on the chrome to match the body color. Then in about 2 weeks my tint guy is coming over to take care of the tint job,

I may replace the wheels, or just have these stockers powder coated...

Are you aware of what is not working on your new car? Did the sales contact tell you that the rain sensors don't work yet. That EB is not ES. Pedestrians beware. That it can't see vehicles in your blind spot. That it can't read speed limit signs. That it won't exit or do automatic Hwy interchanges. That it often doesn't warn of stopped vehicles. That it rarely sees motor cycles or bicycles. Be careful. Look before lane changes. Also, Summon only works on flat driveways. I'm curious what they told you. I've had mine 8 months and I'm still waiting. Plus I'm a second slower 0/60.

Hello
Just took delivery of a new 2017 S75d today from the Tempe, AZ location that I ordered just 5 weeks ago.

Blue, AWD, Smart Air, Glass Roof, Sunroof, Tan/Slate/White Upgraded Interior, Enhanced Sound System, Enhanced Interior/Exterior Package and carbon fiber accents

This will be my daily driver for commuting.

I'll hold onto my Challenger 392 for shows only and keep my dually around for hauling the off road car and toy hauler.

My boss is the one that sold me on these as he has a P85d and the CEO has a X 90d.

Right now I'm using a NEMA 14-50 in my garage with 50 amp circuit. I do plan on installing a wall connector

Hope to meet some nice folks here.

View attachment 219549

Beautiful vehicle (Love the color...!). I know that you will continue to enjoy it for a long time--I'm 8 months and 12,100 miles in and I'm still grinning.