Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[NEW] 2018 Tesla Model X 100D for Sale - $122.000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On April I've ordered a Tesla Model X100 D, for which I've paid a reservation fee of 4000CHF ($4022). The car was produced at my request and arrived on 19 June from America to the Cham Storage, near Zurich.
I've waited a few months to take it, during which cryptocurrencies dropped considerably (so for me it is not convenient to liquidate that amount now). Therefore I am forced to sell the car to someone interested so as not to lose the 4000CHF of the the reservation.
The car is full ready, and you've the opportunity to get a new Tesla X100 D without having to wait for the entire building/delivery process.

If you have any further questions please just write below or send me a PM

Model X 100D
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive

OUTSIDE
Obsidian Black Metallic Paint
Slipstream Wheels Silver 20"

INTERIORS
Black /Light roof covering
Flamed ash molding
Light roof covering
Five Seat Interior

RECHARGE
Free Supercharger
High Amperage Charger

ACCESSORIES
Integrated towing system
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension Standard
Documentation and Destination fee

TOTAL $122000

Attachments

• teslax100d.png
    teslax100d.png
    518.9 KB · Views: 115
Not sure if it works the same in the EU, but you may have a hard time finding a buyer at full list price. In the US and elsewhere, once the vehicle is registered to its first owner there are immediate depreciation implications. Also, only the original buyer is eligible for government incentives/rebates.

I hope this works out for you - If I were in your situation, I'd be happy to ONLY lose the $4K deposit.

Reactions: X Fan and P85_DA
Not sure if it works the same in the EU, but you may have a hard time finding a buyer at full list price. In the US and elsewhere, once the vehicle is registered to its first owner there are immediate depreciation implications. Also, only the original buyer is eligible for government incentives/rebates.

I hope this works out for you - If I were in your situation, I'd be happy to ONLY lose the $4K deposit.

The vehicle is not registered (I still haven't paid for it) so it's like buying it from Tesla but without waiting for the building/deliver process.