Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 2019 MX Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All!

I have been creeping on here a while. I leased a 2017 MS and then had a GLE AMG Benz, which was great, but doesn't compare to Tesla! I luckily found a GEM of a deal in Orlando on a 2019 NEW Long Range Model X with only 200 miles. Apparently someone bought it, but returned the next day with 200 miles, but Tesla didnt transfer the title, so its considered brand new still!

It is marked down to $75k. Its white on white, two tone slipstream wheels, 7 seat interior, FSD, AP, Raven, Adaptive suspension etc. So its a pretty good deal!! Over 25k off! So I am stoked. Set to arrive this Friday. Took a beating on selling my AMG to benz, but well worth the deal im getting on the X.

Few questions..I am so confused as to when they made their "changes"..and the rep doesnt know it all- so I was hoping some of you experts can help!

Build date is 7/2019 and the VIN is 5YJXCAE20KF185127..

Based upon that information, could anyone tell me the updates/features it has, such as HW3, MCU2, confirm the Raven motor, adaptive suspension, etc? Also, I have been searching everywhere to find out what type of headliner it has? I hope they didnt do away with the Alcantara headliner? Also, I saw some videos where the 2020 doesnt have the white dash to match the seats, but mine does have it from the photos. Also it has the "DUAL MOTOR" badging on the rear bumper.

So really just excited and curious to find these items out..also new seats? Knowing the build date, was hoping someone could shed some light!

We also have a 2018 Model 3, blue on white Long Range I bought for the partner. Has all of 8k miles in 2 years lol.

So back to being a full blown Tesla Family once again!

Thanks all, and excited to be back!!

Reactions: 07e92
Based upon that information, could anyone tell me the updates/features it has, such as HW3, MCU2, confirm the Raven motor, adaptive suspension, etc? Also, I have been searching everywhere to find out what type of headliner it has? I hope they didnt do away with the Alcantara headliner? Also, I saw some videos where the 2020 doesnt have the white dash to match the seats, but mine does have it from the photos. Also it has the "DUAL MOTOR" badging on the rear bumper.

Congratulations, sounds like a good deal. I’m sure others will respond who know the answers to all your questions, but here are a few. Definitely MCU2, HW3, black alcantara headliner. I believe the non-white dash is the performance, while non-performance has some white on it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 7.55.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 7.55.54 PM.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 7.56.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 7.56.10 PM.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 82
Nice. By the way, it has FSD capability but that doesn't necessarily means that you have FSD on it. My model x has FSD capability but I didn't pay the 7K so I don't have FSD. You might want to confirm that. FSD is an extra 7K.

Excellent deal indeed, especially with the FSD, and if you take out the FSD (since it is new inventory), which would make it one of the rarest deals in a lifetime as you essentially get a 19 LR Raven with autopilot at $69K (rounded).

Last edited:
but how did you find it? Did you find it on a website or had an advisor ?
Had a rep trying to help me find any and all best discounted vehicles. This one seemed too good to be true but she contacted Orlando store and then it took them 3 days to find it!! They weren’t sure where it was or if it had been totaled or what..they couldn’t ping it because I guess it was completely dead. Then they called me because they found it and apparently it was pristine. Some idiot bought it then returned it with 200 miles. Never transferred title so they’re selling it to me as brand new. Which is sweet because full warranty and all the newest upgrades and features for about 30k discount! I couldn’t pass it up. I ate 7k on my amg selling it to Mercedes but it’s well worth the deal I got!

Excellent deal indeed, especially with the FSD, and if you take out the FSD (since it is new inventory), which would make it one of the rarest deals in a lifetime as you essentially get a 19 LR Raven with autopilot at $69K (rounded).
I know I totally thought about that! But I never asked nor did they mention..I mean if it already has the FSD I might as well keep it, because it’s still an insane deal and probably the best anyone has ever gotten. I’m in real estate so I love my good deals!!

Sweet deal; make sure to avoid any police on your way home so they don't arrest you for grand theft auto.

I have a Raven X purchased in June 2019 (May 2019 build), so here are my answers to your questions:

It is marked down to $75k. Its white on white, two tone slipstream wheels, 7 seat interior, FSD, AP, Raven, Adaptive suspension etc. So its a pretty good deal!! Over 25k off! So I am stoked. Set to arrive this Friday. Took a beating on selling my AMG to benz, but well worth the deal im getting on the X.

Whatever beating you took on the Benz, you made out well enough on the X to more than make up for it. Congrats.

You should def have HW3 (started 3/2019 and was in full production by 4/2019), MCU2 (well before 2019), Raven motor and adaptive suspension (4/2019). I believe you'll still have the alcantara headliner. Can't speak to the dash.

We also have a 2018 Model 3, blue on white Long Range I bought for the partner. Has all of 8k miles in 2 years lol.

How'd you manage that? Our other car is a 2018 3 with going on 30k miles. Yours might be defective--have that checked out. ;)

So back to being a full blown Tesla Family once again!

Thanks all, and excited to be back!!

Congrats. Smokin' deal on a great car.

Had a rep trying to help me find any and all best discounted vehicles. This one seemed too good to be true but she contacted Orlando store and then it took them 3 days to find it!! They weren’t sure where it was or if it had been totaled or what..they couldn’t ping it because I guess it was completely dead. Then they called me because they found it and apparently it was pristine. Some idiot bought it then returned it with 200 miles. Never transferred title so they’re selling it to me as brand new. Which is sweet because full warranty and all the newest upgrades and features for about 30k discount! I couldn’t pass it up. I ate 7k on my amg selling it to Mercedes but it’s well worth the deal I got!

can that rep represent me too lol. Did u have to pay transport fees ? Was this car listed on their website as well or hidden sale

• Informative
Reactions: tierneyalvin
Sweet deal; make sure to avoid any police on your way home so they don't arrest you for grand theft auto.

I have a Raven X purchased in June 2019 (May 2019 build), so here are my answers to your questions:

Whatever beating you took on the Benz, you made out well enough on the X to more than make up for it. Congrats.

You should def have HW3 (started 3/2019 and was in full production by 4/2019), MCU2 (well before 2019), Raven motor and adaptive suspension (4/2019). I believe you'll still have the alcantara headliner. Can't speak to the dash.

How'd you manage that? Our other car is a 2018 3 with going on 30k miles. Yours might be defective--have that checked out. ;)

Th

Thanks so much man, I really appreciate your input and help! :)