Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New (2022) model S - missing covers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s how mine came as well. Missing all floor coverings and the parcel shelf. They also left out the floor mats. Over a month after delivery and I’m still waiting for them.

Felt really good dropping $100K for a partially finished vehicle.
Quite bizzare....but glad I came across this thread so I know what to look for :D
Guess Tesla really just throwing stuff out the door as fast as they can lol

I got my S on December 24th, 2021 and it was missing the large floor cover. They said it would be mailed to me. Three months later and still nothing. When I was at the Service Center for something else (Model Y issue), I asked about it and they gave it to me to take home. Hind sight tells me that if you don't put in a service request, it will be forgotten about.

I took delivery of my car about 7 months back. I was looking for a cargo cover to cover the suit cases etc and realized I did not have one. Are we not supposed to get one? Is it too late for Tesla to send one? I requested this evening in my Tesla app.

I took delivery of my car about 7 months back. I was looking for a cargo cover to cover the suit cases etc and realized I did not have one. Are we not supposed to get one? Is it too late for Tesla to send one? I requested this evening in my Tesla app.
You mean Tesla didn’t proactively reach out to provide you what you paid for 7 months ago? Color none of us surprised…

Hopefully they’ll acquiesce via the service request.

Reactions: bhakan
My issue will be resolved: I made a service request thro Tesla app.Tesla suggested that since it was noted during the delivery I had to get approval from my delivery advisor. I sent an email to her. A few days later the delivery advisor replied that they have sent a response to my SC and they will contact me. They were nice to give me the parcel shelf free of charge ( Tesla quoted $301.25 if I have to pay) and the appt is for next Monday (10/10). I will get my cargo cover on 10/10/22

Reactions: zoomer0056
My issue will be resolved: I made a service request thro Tesla app.Tesla suggested that since it was noted during the delivery I had to get approval from my delivery advisor. I sent an email to her. A few days later the delivery advisor replied that they have sent a response to my SC and they will contact me. They were nice to give me the parcel shelf free of charge ( Tesla quoted $301.25 if I have to pay) and the appt is for next Monday (10/10). I will get my cargo cover on 10/10/22
Edit: It should be " it was not noted"