Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 2023 Tesla Model Y Long Rangereservation sale - Brooklyn, NY, Eligible for $7500 tax credit, locked in at $52990 selling price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I am selling my Model Y reservation. The order was placed on 12/202 prior to the $2000 price increase. This reservation is eligible for the $7,500 tax credit. The selling price is $52,990

Ready to delivery Mach 10

You can change configuration

I am asking for $1,050 for this reservation. Please let me know if you’re interested or have additional questions. Thank you!!

Hello, I am selling my Model Y reservation. The order was placed on 12/202 prior to the $2000 price increase. This reservation is eligible for the $7,500 tax credit. The selling price is $52,990

Ready to delivery Mach 10

You can change configuration

I am asking for $1,050 for this reservation. Please let me know if you’re interested or have additional questions. Thank you!!
Folks have been able to transfer them but its not without risk. Make sure you have a way to get your money back if Tesla cancels. March 10th is in 2 days. You will not be able to change configuration.

Reactions: ZenRockGarden