Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 21” arachnid wheels or 22” forged turbine wheels for sale.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to sell my complete set of brand new 21 inch arachnid wheels and tires ($5k vs Tesla price of $6k), or brand new 22” forged turbine wheels and tires ($5.8 k vs Tesla price of $6.8 k) when I receive them from Tesla. I believe I can have them sent directly to your local service center. Text me if you are interested: Two-four-zero-405 3832.

I want to sell my complete set of brand new 21 inch arachnid wheels and tires ($5k vs Tesla price of $6k), or brand new 22” forged turbine wheels and tires ($5.8 k vs Tesla price of $6.8 k) when I receive them from Tesla. I believe I can have them sent directly to your local service center. Text me if you are interested: Two-four-zero-405 3832.
"Dozi" I'm not sure but think you have not been on this forum or watched the pricing of those wheels. Arachnids are going from $2500 to around 3k..... you may want to look at Ebay and post there as some folks don't come onto forums like this and prefer Ebay. Just a friendly suggestion.

Can you ask if they can be picked up in Europe and specifically in Switzerland? If yes I‘m interested

• Funny
Reactions: P85_DA

In addition to being significantly overpriced, the 22" Turbine wheel is not Forged... it's a heavy casting at 37.6 lbs front, 40.4lbs rear :cool:

The Tesla Model X Wheel Guide

Last edited:
I want to sell my complete set of brand new 21 inch arachnid wheels and tires ($3.5k vs Tesla price of $6k) when I receive them from Tesla. They are currently scheduled to ship to Maryland but I can try to have them redirected to your local service center if timing permits. Text me if you are interested, as I may not be on this forum frequently: Two-four-zero-405 3832.

The 22” for Model X is no longer available. I’m also reducing the price on the 21” wheels to $3500. I can be reached at Two-four-zero-405-3832.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911