Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 21” Arachnid wheels + tires + TPMS for sale (Model S)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a code for the 21" Arachnid wheel set. Includes wheels, tires, center caps, TPM sensors and installation. Retail price is about $5000-$6000 (they sell the black ones in the Tesla store for $6K but the silver ones are referral only). For Model S.

I can select to have these shipped to any Tesla service center in the US or Canada.

I was going to use these for my own Model S, but my wife HATES them and thinks they are ugly (???). So...selling them!

Will see what best offer is by February 25th. Otherwise, I'll order them for myself and hope wife changes her mind :). PM me or post here. Thanks!

Thanks Bob. Will consider it but for much less than 3K, I think I may just end up ordering them and keep them, hoping wife will like them better in person.

But I’ll keep this open for one more day for someone to tempt me with a better offer.

I have a code for the 21" Arachnid wheel set. Includes wheels, tires, center caps, TPM sensors and installation. Retail price is about $5000-$6000 (they sell the black ones in the Tesla store for $6K but the silver ones are referral only). For Model S.

I can select to have these shipped to any Tesla service center in the US or Canada.

I was going to use these for my own Model S, but my wife HATES them and thinks they are ugly (???). So...selling them!

Will see what best offer is by February 25th. Otherwise, I'll order them for myself and hope wife changes her mind :). PM me or post here. Thanks!

You can SELECT to have them delivered to any service center, but YOU are the only person who can actually pick them up from said service center. Check the "learn more" link in the loot box app and look at the FAQs. There is a question and answer that specifically says "can someone else pick up my award?" with the answer being that only YOU or someone on YOUR tesla account can pick them up from said service center.

I am getting this information directly from the loot box app where I specified. I see all these threads with people selling (or attempting to sell) their referral awards, and lots of people are saying "I can ship these anywhere", but if someone ships these rims to a service center they cant actually drive to, and THEN finds out that they have to pick them up (and whoever they sold them to can not), there are going to be quite a few upset people who are then going to turn around and blame Tesla. I can already hear the argument that "They are my awards, I should be able to ship them anywhere and anyone should be able to pick them up!".

(OP im not saying you will say this, just that "people" will).

You will need to pick up the rims, THEN sell them (or add whoever you sell them to, to your tesla account, giving them access to your tesla account information... not something I would recommend).

Yes, I read your PSA thread.

PSA: YOU (or someone on your account) Must pick up your wheel awards

Everyone should read it. Yes, strictly speaking it is true. In reality, as people on the above thread have mentioned, most of the time it is fine. One of the posters mentions it is usually ok if you have a decent relationship with the people at the service center.

For me, it might be a moot point. I’m holding out for 3K and since I haven’t received a 3K offer yet, I’ll probably just get them myself and either sell them later (when there’s less competition) or work to convince my wife we should just put them on our car!

• Funny
Reactions: VictorD