Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 21" Arachnid Wheel and Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Thats my 60 !!! sold it to upgrade...
I powder coated a set of chevy rims with a "black magic" powder. The rims are 19 inches (had to swap out got sooooo frustrated with the tesla 21s). took a friend and I about 48 hours sand blasting , waiting, heating, and mounting. But well worth it as you can see its not rEAlly black but not really grey either ! Email me for any pics or vids
IMG_4413.JPG
IMG_4418.JPG

Nicksontou, do you know what the name of the Chevrolet rim is? I'm thinking about what I'm going to do in the spring for wheels... was planning to get some nicer ones in 19" for my summer tires, but the exchange rate is getting really, really ugly which limits my options. I had some wheels restored on my '81 RX-7 by a company close by and they did a really nice job. As much as I don't like General Motors, if the wheels could be used with an epoxy paint or something to give me the dark grey colour, they might be a good option... they look pretty good! I'd just want to be sure the offset, weight and strength are up to the Model S.

Brand is call Pur wheels, u can check out the website. These are 21, 245 front 285 back. You can custom to which ever side you want. It's forged, def lighter and stronger than cast wheels
Are those the RS06 wheels you have on your car? Plenty of good looking wheels on their site and I see the head office is in Richmond BC... well within striking distance for me!

If you want PUR wheels, go to Reinart in Kowloon bay.

They are are friends with SR auto group in Vancouver. Reinart owners are also from Vancouver too.

Ive attached contact for Justin who is their head sales in Hong Kong.

They are the shop that built all the wide body RWB Porsche, liberty walk m4/GTR.

Very knowledgeable guys

image.png