TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

New 21" Turbine Wheels w/ Conti-Sport tires (new)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Vrrooom, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Vrrooom

Vrrooom Member

I just bought a CPO P85 and it came with the 21" Turbine wheels. According to the DS, the original wheels were curbed and one was bent, so Tesla replaced all 4 rims with brand new ones. I have visually inspected the rims, they are perfect and appear brand new. The tires were also below spec, so these are 4 brand new tires to go along with it. They are the extremely quiet Continental Contisportcontact5 in factory sizing 254/35-21.

The wheels and tires have just 200 miles and I expect to have them off in a week (waiting on new wheels). This is a great opportunity to buy almost brand new wheels and tires at a significant discount over new.

Wheels+Tires, no tpms, no centercaps: $4000
    Local sale to MD/DC/VA only, will not ship. I prefer the buyer to come and inspect in person, pay cash and take them.

image.jpeg

2. Vrrooom

Vrrooom Member

Small typo: tire size is 245/35-21

3. Vrrooom

Vrrooom Member

If you're local and interested, feel free to make an offer.

4. p85lover/owner

Would you sell only the tires

5. Vrrooom

Vrrooom Member

I may split them up, but I would like to try as a set. I was looking at shipping options and so...

Will ship to CONUS.

6. Vrrooom

Vrrooom Member

After some review of the price, I'm adjusting: NEW PRICE $3000. Will ship anywhere in the US, but shipping will be on buyer.
    TPMS and center caps are not included.

7. WhiteMS85

WhiteMS85 Member

still available?