Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 40.50 Software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which version are other people with MCU1 AP 2.5 on? I've been stuck on 32.12 for a few months now - not sure if it's worth it or necessary to maybe start a service request.
Our 2.5 car is on the same as our 2.0 car: 2019.40.2.1. Many others with MCU1 are on 2019.40.2.5.

You can submit a request via the app to have the firmware updated. While you have to schedule it, they should be able to do it remotely.

Our 2.5 car is on the same as our 2.0 car: 2019.40.2.1. Many others with MCU1 are on 2019.40.2.5.

You can submit a request via the app to have the firmware updated. While you have to schedule it, they should be able to do it remotely.

Thank you, I have my car connected via wifi in the garage and it's not been a problem in the past. The only "change" I could think of was a few months ago I had a service tech come and replace a lost key fob - not sure if that had any effect but it was around then I stopped getting updates.

I normally wouldn't care so much about updates but the tempering of data logging on my MCU1 would be nice to have.

2018 AP2.5 MCU1 and no joy. Feel like an orphan in something written by Dickens ;-)

Ditto.........well, except for the orphan feeling. I've decided that Tesla, in their infinite wisdom, has decided that the newer software brings absolutely nothing to the table to enhance AP2.5 MCU1 cars, so why push it to those cars? Therefore I am patiently awaiting my upgrade to AP3 MCU2. And there will be no breath holding!