Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 70D Delivered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I cannot believe how awesome of a process it is to take delivery of a new Model S, compared to dealing with other car companies. We received our Model S 70D yesterday in Seattle and had an amazing experience. There wasn't a single flaw that I could find on the car that was worth mentioning. Paint, interior, and all other issues were non-existent!

Funny thing was I ordered my Tesla center console before my car went into production, and my car was ready first! I cannot believe they can build such a complex car far faster than they can the center consoles!

Only possible issue that I found was that the lane changing didn't work while using auto pilot. I was in the middle lane of a very clearly marked highway without any other cars in site. When I flipped on the blinker it just blinked away for 20 seconds before I gave up. I do have to admit it was heavy rain, so perhaps there was a visibility issue. I will try again today while it is dry.

I would recommend this car to anyone!!!!:love:

I cannot believe how awesome of a process it is to take delivery of a new Model S, compared to dealing with other car companies. We received our Model S 70D yesterday in Seattle and had an amazing experience. There wasn't a single flaw that I could find on the car that was worth mentioning. Paint, interior, and all other issues were non-existent!

Funny thing was I ordered my Tesla center console before my car went into production, and my car was ready first! I cannot believe they can build such a complex car far faster than they can the center consoles!

Only possible issue that I found was that the lane changing didn't work while using auto pilot. I was in the middle lane of a very clearly marked highway without any other cars in site. When I flipped on the blinker it just blinked away for 20 seconds before I gave up. I do have to admit it was heavy rain, so perhaps there was a visibility issue. I will try again today while it is dry.

I would recommend this car to anyone!!!!:love:
The lane change is an option that must be activated in your settings. From watching videos I don't think it's enabled by default.

The lane change is an option that must be activated in your settings. From watching videos I don't think it's enabled by default.

Well I will chalk it up to the rain. Worked perfectly today!

BTW - there were a couple Model Xs at the delivery center when I picked up my car. Although the X is pretty darn cool, I would much rather have the S! The S is so much better looking.

So, does everyone use the leather key holder or hook their key ring directly to the remote itself?

Congrats. I use one of the silicon fob holders from abstract ocean. Online Shop for Tesla Model S Accessories | AbstractOcean.com

Well I will chalk it up to the rain. Worked perfectly today!

BTW - there were a couple Model Xs at the delivery center when I picked up my car. Although the X is pretty darn cool, I would much rather have the S! The S is so much better looking.

So, does everyone use the leather key holder or hook their key ring directly to the remote itself?