Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 8.5' Tesla Wall Charger for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DavidP100DL

P100D with P90D underline so it's faster.
Aug 4, 2016
West Los Angeles
Pardon me. I didn't see a place to list items for sale so I'm posting here.

I have a brand new 8.5' cable Tesla charger for sale. This sells for $500.00 on the Tesla site. You can have it for $450.00 or best offer. I'll toss in standard, ground shipping for free.

This has been installed about a month and used no more than 15 times. The unit is fully functional.

My needs changed so I bought the same exact charger except with the 24' cable, which is being installed as I type this.

The 8.5' cable Tesla charger will come in original packaging, with all manuals and mounting hardware. I took the 24' cable version out of the box, mounted on the wall where the 8.5' was, and then put the 8.5' back in the 24' box. All the parts are identical between these units except for the cable length.

Please send me a private message (aka: conversation) if you are intrested. Serious buyers only. This is quite literally a brand new charger, purchased less than 2 months ago, with very little use.

Attaching a few pictures of the unit in operation and here is a short video showing the charger working and another short video of it working inside the car at 40 amps.

Attachments

• IMG_1209.jpg
    IMG_1209.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1211.jpg
    IMG_1211.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 85