Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 85D coming to Huntington Beach, Ca.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I did it today...ordered my new baby! Metallic blue, black next gen seats, black alcatera liner, premium interior, auto, pano roof.
Ordering this car was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had- BY FAR! Wow, what a pleasure to buy a car from Tesla.

Waiting for my new car is going to be the longest 4-8 weeks of my life!

Thank you all for your input on my selection choices.

Any advice on things I should be reading to learn about my car before it arrives? Something to help pass the time. :)

Mike

So I did it today...ordered my new baby! Metallic blue, black next gen seats, black alcatera liner, premium interior, auto, pano roof.
Ordering this car was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had- BY FAR! Wow, what a pleasure to buy a car from Tesla.

Waiting for my new car is going to be the longest 4-8 weeks of my life!

Thank you all for your input on my selection choices.

Any advice on things I should be reading to learn about my car before it arrives? Something to help pass the time. :)

Mike

i have the exact same config coming in July :)...

Congrats! You will love it. It does feel like a long wait. I did that wait through April. Ordered my 85D in March and got it in early May. It seems like forever, but it's so worth it.

What I did was (usually on my smartphone and on a Chromecast) play endless youtube Tesla videos (walkthrough, reviews, etc). To the point my wife asked my daughter "where is your father?" and her response was "Probably watching Tesla videos again". But after those, you learn lots of the ins and outs of the controls. For me, I was so excited to get on the road, the orientation I got when I picked it up seemed to rush by.