Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New 90d seat options?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a 90d on order, will likely go into production soon
We ordered the textile seats. My wife was not a fan of the NextGen
I am looking on the p90 order page today and now notice the 90d seats appear to have changed?
No NextGen, now offering the Premium seats which I assume are the same as the ones they have on the 100d?

We were in a 100d and loved the Premium seats

So I'm wondering now if I should change, or even have time to change

So are there the same seats the you have in the 100d, and what are your thoughts on those seats?

I am looking on the p90 order page today and now notice the 90d seats appear to have changed?
No NextGen, now offering the Premium seats which I assume are the same as the ones they have on the 100d?
What I see on the S Design Studio page is that the black leather Premium seats are only available on the 60. They are not available for the 75, 90, or P100.

If I understand your post correctly you are saying that the 90D does not offer the Next Gen seats. That is different than what I am seeing.

What I see on the S Design Studio page is that the black leather Premium seats are only available on the 60. They are not available for the 75, 90, or P100.

If I understand your post correctly you are saying that the 90D does not offer the Next Gen seats. That is different than what I am seeing.

I only see premium in 90 & 100.

Others are also leather and called next gen in the text beneath.

Screen shot

Attachments

• IMG_0104.PNG
    IMG_0104.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • Informative
Reactions: gaswalla
Other than the different name, is there a description of what the differences are between Premium seats and the leather seats for the 60?

I have a S90D on order with leather seats, wiill this order now be automatically upgraded to premium seats?

Other than the different name, is there a description of what the differences are between Premium seats and the leather seats for the 60?

Premium are perforated / ventilated.

I have a S90D on order with leather seats, wiill this order now be automatically upgraded to premium seats

No, not according to others in different thread. Some were able to upgrade fir change fee plus price difference.

They are still selling the next gen, so I would expect they continue to put in what people ordered.

Premium are perforated / ventilated.

No, not according to others in different thread. Some were able to upgrade fir change fee plus price difference.

They are still selling the next gen, so I would expect they continue to put in what people ordered.
The premium seats will only be perforated/ventilated if one gets the PUP (premium upgrade package) as well. Otherwise they will not be perforated or ventilated, at least that is the way the X seats are. And by the way, the premium seats for the S are essentially the same seats that are in the X.

The ones you mention for the 60 are not the premium seats, they are just black leather seats. Those are what the seats were (there was some minor changes but essentially the same) before the next-gen came out.

The premium seats were initially offered on the P100D and now have trickled down the 90D. These are essentially the same seats as in the X.