TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

NEW (After Recall) Tesla NEMA 14-30 UMC Adapter

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by reach, Feb 3, 2017.

1. reach

reach Member

I am offering a new original Tesla NEMA 14-30 Adapter that attaches to your UMC, part 1018243-00. The NEMA 14-30 adapter will provide recharge speeds from 15-17 miles of range per hour of charge to a Model S or Model X. This outlet is commonly used for electric dryers and is convenient for charging at friend’s or relative’s home.
    This part is no longer available from Tesla.
    The attached photos indicate this is the post-recall, safe version: green dot on one side, beige color on other side.
    Please write me via private conversation with purchase offer amount, buyer to pay shipping. I am in Oxnard, California.
    James NEMA 14-30 b.JPG NEMA 14-30 a.JPG nema_14-30_dryer_receptacle.jpg

2. kazkioken

kazkioken Member

Going to send you a PM

3. jctees

jctees Member

4. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2017.34 2448cfc

The two different views of the adapter don't match on that site. One appears to show the new (post recall) adapter. Another shows the recalled adapter. Actually, it's possible the second photo which appears to be the new adapter is actually still the old one, just with a glare. I don't see the barcode indicating it is the replacement adapter.

5. Patroradio

Patroradio Member

Same adapter you were selling a few weeks ago?