Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw this gem recently: a Blue 2019 100D - pre-raven. Asking $148k before stamp duty ($6,256.70 in Victoria, so $154,256.70 after transfer). Link

One can buy the same thing (minus enhanced AP but still with AP) for $154,355 brand new from Tesla, but with better efficiency, better suspension, and better updates.

Were you the bidder? Congratulations, great buy!
I reckon the auctioneer would have dropped the opening bid again if you'd have waited, but the sound wasn't working for me so I couldn't hear what the mood sounded like. It was a finance repossession so I don't think there was a reserve price?
We're these P90D's with ludicrous etc up around the 250k AUD mark when new?
There was meant to be a second older model s P85D with fewer KMs up for the same auction but it got withdrawn a couple of days before. That was the one I was most interested in because it should have been a bit cheaper.

Yeah, thanks, and no audio for anyone I know who watched the auction, I though it may have dropped further but the maxbid I had entered just in case kicked in straight away, so mixed emotions.. Happy with the price, but could've been cheaper.
This vid review
is nearly identical minus pano roof lists "as tested: $283200" its AP1 (HW1), and unlimited free supercharging (transferable).
Silver one was my plan B...

Reactions: mike_j
Pickles in Canberra just got a Black SR+ Model 3 today, just over 2000kms on the clock. The owner apparently had to move overseas at short notice.
Asking $65990. I calculate stamp duty as $2400 in ACT, bringing it to $68390. The new price (for white) is ~$70500 in ACT thanks to the stamp duty exemption for new EVs, so it's not a big discount vs. buying new (though slightly higher now that black costs extra if you really want black) but it's not nothing and you don't have to wait for delivery.
I think that's the first model 3 I've seen for sale that the owner isn't just trying to gouge the impatient.
I tried to check if full self driving had been paid for, but couldn't see anywhere that'd indicate whether it is or not from the car. If it did, then that'd be a good saving, but the pickles people didn't know either.

I don't think I've seen anyone mention the inventory model S's that have popped up on the tesla website in the last week or so.
Standard Range Model S for $123,359 driveaway (ACT price) which I don't think is orderable outside of the inventory stock and represents the cheapest new Model S that Tesla will sell you at the moment?
There are a couple of long range ones starting at $154,740 driveaway (ACT) too, but thats the standard new price for the configuration offered.

I don't think I've seen anyone mention the inventory model S's that have popped up on the tesla website in the last week or so.
Standard Range Model S for $123,359 driveaway (ACT price) which I don't think is orderable outside of the inventory stock and represents the cheapest new Model S that Tesla will sell you at the moment?
There are a couple of long range ones starting at $154,740 driveaway (ACT) too, but thats the standard new price for the configuration offered.
Standard range offerings shouldn't be the raven cars. This is why they're cheap and come with free supercharging for life.