Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New app is out for ios

do you like it better than prior app?

• Yes

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
can't see any major new functionality, but it does look neater. Shows total odometer and vin. Can use Touch ID for keyless driving

Attachments

• IMG_2324.jpg
    IMG_2324.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 61
The app looks a lot better but adjusting the charging target level with the slider is still pretty hit and miss. I use a third party app to adjust this. I would also like to adjust the charge amps remotely but I know of no app that will do this.

Definitely an improvement but I was hoping for Summons / Forward and Reverse buttons to be on the widget (these being the ones I use daily).

Agree with the charging target slider - for those of us with OCD it can be somewhat frustrating.

Agree with the charging target slider - for those of us with OCD it can be somewhat frustrating.

The charging slider seems even more frustrating in the new app - there seems to be higher precision/resolution and so it's even harder for me to be sure I've exactly nailed 80% or 90%, etc. I can't understand why Elon allows this because by all accounts he's on the spectrum as well.

My summon seems worse. I was standing inches from the side of the car and the new app has several times said "you are not in close enough proximity to the car to activate summon" or similar. Never happened before and key battery is nearly new.