Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New batch of invites 4/10

EchoDelta

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2012
RootedNW.org, Seattle, Planet Earth
Maybe this changed also today, I am happily surprised to see a change of "Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive" to Mid '18

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 1.04.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 1.04.00 PM.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 93

JES2

Feb 12, 2018
Carrollton, Texas
Got my invite today. I was a line waiter in Dallas at around 1 pm. Dual Motor AWD also has changed to mid-2018 in the Coming Soon section. I'll probably select that option, since I want AWD, plus I am hoping that the problems with the phone entry get resolved by then.

P&J-W

Apr 10, 2016
santa rosa CA
Line waiter San Rafael... 11:30 day one --- Invite 1:30 configured and saved 1:45 .
Elon must have fixed the scheduling ... stamping our little feet must have helped.
:)
red,aero,pup,funding all the auto everything to incentivise Elon to get all the cameras to work ...
Yes we understand self driving will take some time but need to keep them on the hook and fund the process.

By e-mail -- checked several time this am with no change but email did come F5 every 2 minutes might work :) :)

Last edited:

EVNow

Sep 5, 2009
Seattle, WA
Line waiter in WA, Bellevue. 3:00 PM finally booked.

Got invite in the most weird way - I got an email. I had been dutifully refreshing every 5 minutes the last month - but after Canadian invites, I gave up.

miimura

Aug 21, 2013
Los Altos, CA
Noon-time reservation in-person at Palo Alto service center. Got my invite today.
My wife made the point that if they pushed out invites to all the USA in-person 3/31 reservations today that people may not get their cars in the expected time frame. Of course, that depends a lot on the take rate of the First Production configuration.

Reactions: suwaneedad

MistaEV

Apr 6, 2018
East Coast
New poster, long time lurker. I also received an invite today. I put my money down in person on 3/31/16 in the afternoon (no line at that time) in VA. I have/had an April-June time frame for delivery. Hit refresh today and noticed it said "Available Now" where the date used to be. Took me about 20 minutes to notice the button where it said "Start Designing".

drawfour

Mar 10, 2018
Seattle, WA
One of my friends was a line-waiter in Bellevue, WA, and he got his invite today. I was an online-the-next-day, so I'm expecting it'll be a while for me. I'm jelly!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC