TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Bellevue Service Center location?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by goneskiian, May 20, 2016.

1. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

Sounds like they are finally moving into the old Harley Davidson location on 20th.

Does anyone know when they open for sure?

2. Geoff

Geoff Member

Don't know about when it opens, but this location is much better than the existing one.

3. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

What? You mean you didn't like driving down a bumpy alley to get to it? :rolleyes:;)

• Funny x 1
  4. deonb

deonb Active Member

So you're telling me I don't need to get air suspension again just to be able to take my car for a service?

• Funny x 3
  5. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

I dunno. There might be some sharp speed bumps in there. :p

• Funny x 1
  6. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Haha!

• Funny x 1
  7. Saxena

Saxena Member

Just saw it today, lots of parking and it looks to be a fairly large building with lots of space. From the front it looks like only 1 story, but when you drive around to the back of the building you can see it is quite large. Doesn't look ready yet, and we saw numerous workers, trucks, and containers. One of the containers was open and we could see crates inside marked 'Tesla Fremont'. From the back side, we could see into a large service entrance and spotted the base of a Model S like what is displayed inside the Bellevue Square Tesla store. Wonder if this will be a combination store/service center?

IMG_2790.JPG IMG_2792.JPG

• Like x 2
  8. Rob_B

Rob_B Member

Stopped by today after some business next door. Supposedly, there's a shindig scheduled for next week. I was left with the impression that is when the work on the building is to be completed. Took a few photos. It appears to have a fairly large service bay. The showroom floor was glossy--and wet with some kind of finish. I *so* wanted to tiptoe through! Bellevue Tesla Back.JPG Bellevue Tesla Bay 1.JPG Bellevue Tesla Bay 2.JPG Bellevue Tesla Front Doors.jpg Bellevue Tesla Showroom.JPG

• Like x 4
  9. geovision

geovision Member

There is a VIP Grand Opening event tonight and plan on going, will take some pics and share them soon.

• Like x 2
  10. Saxena

Saxena Member

Does anyone have any updates on the status of this new location?

11. DaveD

DaveD EVs Kick Gas!

I visited the new building on Monday, and there was only one person working there then - a sales associate manning the sales area. He showed me around the building, all fresh and new, and awaiting the rest of the Bellevue crew to move in. I then visited the current location of said crew and they told me that they're expecting to move in before the end of next week.

• Informative x 1
  12. Saxena

Saxena Member

Great, thanks for the update!

13. fawu

fawu Member

I have a service appointment scheduled for next week. Received a note from Tesla today that as of Monday (7/18) they will be in the new location.

It says the new location will have a showroom and "space for our delivery team" - so sounds like they will start doing deliveries in Bellevue again. I did take delivery of my MS at the Bellevue Service center 3 years ago, and now hopefully also my MX in the next few weeks...

• Informative x 2
  14. DaveD

DaveD EVs Kick Gas!

Yes, roughly a quarter of the top floor of the building (which is at ground level -- remember that the bldg sits on steeply sloped land) is set up for the delivery area. It's a large rectangular room with an overhead door at one end to drive the delivery vehicles in/out. There are 4 or 5 "stations" with each having an industrial rug large enough to park a Tesla vehicle on, along with an adjacent table and chairs, where paperwork, etc. is presumably taken care of.

• Informative x 1