Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Bellevue Service Center location?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting. My car is in service now ready for pickup but haven’t had the chance to pick it up because of some weekend plans. Just checked an the SOC is at 18% now and will be closer to 10 when I’ll be picking up tomorrow afternoon. Wonder if they’ll let me use it to charge up a bit to make it home......

If that is the case, then this is the same setup as at the service center in Alpharetta, Georgia. It would be nice to know if they are available 24/7 or what. I doubt they want random people to use them during business hours. Presumably, they got them for service center use. Then we need to know if they are available after hours or if the parking lot is gated or something. In Alpharetta, you can use them from 6pm-8am.

Was told the chargers are for service only
What is the point of listing this as a supercharger on supercharger.info? I was there last night hoping to get a charge (sat 11:30pm) and they are clearly for service center use only, not public (customer cars were plugged in overnight). Having a "limited hours" designation does no good as there are no defined hours as to when they might be available (because they dont appear to be)

@Chuq I urge this should be removed from the listing, just because they are outside doesn't mean they are any more available than the ones inside every service center.