Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Bellevue store in mall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It opened on Nov 17, I think. I haven't stopped by yet, but I have seen pictures online.

For others: it's not too far from the old store, but downstairs and on the other side. It's where Nordstrom connects to the main mall corridor. The back of the store is behind the NE parking garage (this makes test drives easier).

Bellevue Square's map is HERE.

TeslaGallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Polly Wog
I have only seen one Model 3 in person in WA, but I have seen pictures of several on the road or at delivery centers, in several different colors. My son got to drive one a couple of days ago (he used to work at the Bellevue store).

I did visit the new Bellevue Store on Tuesday night. It is definitely bigger, and has a couple panels briefly describing the Powerwall and solar panels, but otherwise is not very different from other stores I have seen.

I'm curious about their full plan - like, what it will look like when it's finished. We stopped by a month or so back and it's just empty. So much space and they don't even have apparel or accessories. Just two or three cars, posters on the wall, and two ordering/meeting rooms in the back. We were excited to check it out, but left feeling a little disappointed.