Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Camera Icon in FSD Beta [ in 2020 - not current FSD beta]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What!...you mean my hundreds of "bug reports" don't get to Tesla!
No sense cursing them in my many "phantom braking" bug report then:mad:.

Nope.

They are basically a bookmark in the local logs for service reference.

If you open a service ticket, the service center can access them remotely and see what you logged, but otherwise they just sit unread on the car for a while and eventually get cleaned up after a while.

Reactions: DDotJ and McFlurri
I noticed the icon when my car was updated to Version 2020.40.0.1 (which I'm still on). Out of curiosity I touched it, and it looks like it just captured an Autopilot "moment in time" for uploading to Tesla. It showed up once before on an earlier version, but then disappeared when it was updated. It came back for this version and has remained since then since I haven't received any additional updates.

When you press it, YouTube videos show a quick blue headlined note pop up for a second. Too small to read on the iPad. I trust the pop up is acknowledging you pressed it. I press it and feel like the jokes on me. I don’t get a note to pop up. Lol. Not sure but I’m not pushing it anymore. I guess a software update will make it workable or something. Does nothing when I touch it.

When you press it, YouTube videos show a quick blue headlined note pop up for a second. Too small to read on the iPad. I trust the pop up is acknowledging you pressed it. I press it and feel like the jokes on me. I don’t get a note to pop up. Lol. Not sure but I’m not pushing it anymore. I guess a software update will make it workable or something. Does nothing when I touch it.

(moderator note)

The thread you replied to is over a year old, so I doubt it is relevant to any current version of this FSD beta. The discussion for FSD beta is in the autopilot subforum. I am locking this thread, so if you want to continue to discuss, please post in the autopilot subforum:

Reactions: SgtPepper67
Status
Not open for further replies.