Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Car Ordering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HAs yours gone into production?
Mine hasnt and my friend who confirmed exactly 1 month before me has gone into production.
My order confirmed 30th september.
I'm thinking of delaying to March to get new plates

Shouldn't be any problem doing this. I did it with mine in March this year.

- - - Updated - - -

We went a it silly with options but are hoping to keep cars for a good while , hoping battery upgrades will fall a lot in price in the future so went for a pretty fully loaded 70D about the only thing I've not gone for is Autopilot but that can be added with a payment and update.
The reason we've gone Tesla is the tax savings as a small Ltd company with 20% right off in first year and low BIK
I've got a car with similar performance and quality (ish ) to a M5 BMW with only £70 a month BIK not £550 BIK
BIK is going up every year but ZEV is always going to be at the bottom of the tree :biggrin:

I would double check the later fitting of auto-pilot. I'm not sure if all cars have the appropriate hardware fitted if you don't spec it at build. I might be wrong, but certainly worth double-checking.

- - - Updated - - -

We went a it silly with options but are hoping to keep cars for a good while , hoping battery upgrades will fall a lot in price in the future so went for a pretty fully loaded 70D about the only thing I've not gone for is Autopilot but that can be added with a payment and update.
The reason we've gone Tesla is the tax savings as a small Ltd company with 20% right off in first year and low BIK
I've got a car with similar performance and quality (ish ) to a M5 BMW with only £70 a month BIK not £550 BIK
BIK is going up every year but ZEV is always going to be at the bottom of the tree :biggrin:

I would double check the later fitting of auto-pilot. I'm not sure if all cars have the appropriate hardware fitted if you don't spec it at build. I might be wrong, but certainly worth double-checking.