Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Car Show Sign for my 2010 Tesla Roadster Sport 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I go to quite a few car shows with my Roadster and I like to have a sign that helps answer the many questions people always have about the car.

My old sign was getting pretty run down, so I just ordered a new one. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. If anyone is interested, the company that makes the custom signs is: Car Show Signs | Car Show Boards | Show Cars Illustrated | Custom Car Show Boards | Custom Car Show Signs

Here's a picture of how it turned out.

CarShowSign.png

Nicely done, John.

One nit... The 3.0 battery is reported to be somewhat heavier than the original. One report put the weight gain at about 125 lbs., so that would change the battery and overall weight figures. 0-60 is reported to be at least as good, so the added weight is apparently offset by less voltage sag, but I have not seen specific test results.

I've got a rather boring sheet that I display. You've put mine to shame... need an update! But I don't think my cat woukd sit still for a picture :)

I go to quite a few car shows with my Roadster and I like to have a sign that helps answer the many questions people always have about the car.

My old sign was getting pretty run down, so I just ordered a new one. I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. If anyone is interested, the company that makes the custom signs is: Car Show Signs | Car Show Boards | Show Cars Illustrated | Custom Car Show Boards | Custom Car Show Signs

Here's a picture of how it turned out.

View attachment 280220

Gotta change the "Current Price" to "PRICELESS"